Keyko is a Swiss based strategic engineering powerhouse, helping
clients unlock innovation with Web3.
We offer unparalleled expertise in Web3 Strategy, Innovation and Engineering applying Blockchain to create Next Generation solutions, and are a leader in leveraging decentralized open source platforms like Ethereum, Celo, etc.
Keyko has a proven track record of success working with some of the biggest names in Web3. With the knowledge, expertise, and proven success that Keyko offers, there is no competitive alternative on the global market for building advanced ecosystems.
Enter the Keyko Spirit
- We are a full-stack Web3 Engineering company with a passion for Open Source and fairness.
- We promote openness and inclusivity through decentralized systems with a balanced approach to developer operations.
- We have been instrumental in the launch and development of networks such as Celo, Filecoin and MODE.
- We have a stand out portfolio of successful relationships with the likes of Filecoin, Masa and many more.
- We definitely take a technical orientation to everything we do, but we’re also business savvy and combine both to develop and realize true change agents.
- We are working to make the promise of Web3 a reality by merging legacy Web2 with new solutions.
- We like to think we’re pretty cool and fun 😎
About the role
We're on the hunt for a Senior Developer/Technical Architect who will be responsible for system architecture and engineering management. In this pivotal role, you'll dive into the exciting world of Web3 projects, spearheading efforts in architecture, design, scalability, and research.
What you will do
- Build technical solutions for Keyko and our partners through solution definition by encapsulating requirements, developing roadmaps, and understanding solution roll out needs.
- Collaborate on architecting scalable RPC infrastructure with advanced protection and monitoring.
- Develop technical roadmaps and guide other engineers.
- Research and implement Rust based transaction policy engine.
- Write & validate transaction policies using the DSL.
- Display an understanding of engineering backlogs and requirements gathering that help establish and oversee commitment to technical priorities.
- Understand how to incorporate specifications from business and product owners into engineering designs.
- Identify gaps in solution designs and be able to recommend solutions.
- Able to work as a teammate for the good of the Keyko Spirit.
- Senior developer with over 10 years of experience.
- Deep understanding of Web3.
- Good understanding of how RPC nodes function.
- Experience with transaction encoding, decoding, broadcasting.
- EVM expert.
- Familiar with other networks like BTC and SOL.
- Familiar with major DeFi apps and token standards.
- Familiar with MEV, mempool functionality.
- Good understanding of Web3 security (you don't have to be an auditor but you understand how hacks happen).
Your tech stack
What you can expect when you join us
💰 Competitive pay
🏡 Fully remote working environment
⏳ Flexible working hours
🏖️ 25 days of paid time off + public holidays in the country where you are based
🎉 Annual offsite gatherings
📚 Knowledge sharing
💪 Casual get-togethers
🚀 Fantastic teammates!