Keyko is a Swiss based technology company focused on developing advanced solutions that promote the growth of Digital Ecosystems.
We offer unparalleled expertise in the creation and application of large scale Web3, cryptocurrency and data sharing technologies, and are a leader in data marketplaces leveraging decentralized open source platforms like Ethereum, Celo, Filecoin, Bancor, etc.
Keyko has a proven track record delivering complex Web3 and data sharing solutions encompassing access control, blockchains, smart contracts, Big Data, regulatory compliance, data governance and scalability.
With the knowledge, expertise, and proven success that Keyko offers, there is no competitive alternative on the global market for building advanced ecosystems.
We are looking for a new Sensei in our Dōjō: a Blockchain developer with strong experience in Solidity smart contracts development.
Our new Sensei will be able to work independently, liaising between technology and business. The role requires blending blockchain and Web3 solutions with traditional Web2 solutions. The Sensei must be driven to succeed, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and work well within the team.
Enter our Dōjō
● We are a Digital Ecosystems company looking to change the world!
● We are driven by our belief in Open Source to create communal value for all participants.
● We definitely take a technical orientation to everything we do, but we’re also business savvy and combine both to develop and realize true change agents.
● We are working to make the promise of Web3 a reality by merging legacy Web2 with new solutions.
● We like to think we’re pretty cool and fun… ;)
Responsibilities of our new Sensei
● Build technical solutions for Keyko and our partners through solution definition by encapsulating requirements, developing roadmaps, and understanding solution roll out needs.
● Deliver Solidity smart contracts and build Web3 applications.
● Perform smart contract security audits.
● Display an understanding of engineering backlogs and requirements gathering that help establish and oversee commitment to technical priorities.
● Understand how to incorporate specifications from business and product owners into engineering designs.
● Perform development and maintenance / support tasks on solutions.
● Identify gaps in solution designs and be able to recommend solutions.
Your obi (belt) designates
● Ability to work as a teammate for the good of the Dōjō.
● Over 5 years of software engineering experience with at least 1 year of professional Solidity smart contract development experience.
● Knowledge of secure Solidity development and the Ethereum ecosystem.
● Experience using smart contract auditing tools and techniques.
● Strong knowledge of Node.js (v8+).
● Strong knowledge of Typescript and/or Rust.
● Experience with Web3 development libraries and technologies like Ethereum and EVM based blockchains.
Your obi (belt) may also designate
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience with databases or search engines like PostgreSql / MongoDB / ElasticSearch.
● Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
● BSc. in Engineering, Math, Science or similar experience.
● Proven ability to architect and develop novel solutions, products, and ventures.
What’s in the Dōjō?
● Competitive compensation.
● Work remote first model.
● Virtual Remote Meetings (through VR).
● Offsites, live events for the different teams (Lisbon, Berlin, Zurich, Spain).
● Fantastic teammates!